Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A trip to Mackinac Island

No... it's not Golden Gate bridge. It's Mackinac bridge.

This last Memorial Day weekend, we went to Mackinac Island.
It took us about 8 hrs driving to get there. We stayed at Courtyard Inn and Suites in Mackinaw City. Don't get confused with the Courtyard Inn by Mariott. This place is not a franchise.

We rented a double queen bed room. I think it's expensive compare to the price we paid and the room we got. It think it has a bad insulation as I could hear people walking and taking shower. Other than that, I think it has the best location.

I like the idea that the hotel sits in the downtown. It is within walking distance to get the the Shepler's ferry, restaurants and stores.

Tomorrow, I will talk more about Mackinac Island...

No comments: