Friday, May 16, 2008

Look what I did with the "Economic Stimulus" check?


As of right now, most Americans are $600 or more richer... The check is in...and I already spent it.

I decided it's time for me to buy bike for myself, that I have been thinking about since last year.
I bought a hybrid, 7100 TREK WSD (Woman Specific Design) in blue and metallic color.
So far, I'm loving this bike.

First, it's very comfortable for leisure riding. I could imagine myself riding this bike with a skirt because it has low bar, so I don't have to throw my leg over it.
Second, I choose planet bike seat which is very comfy...
Third, I got a 16" bike which is the right size for me.
Fourth, it's the first bike that really fits me well, with the color and the features I like..
And may I say " Un velo pour moi?" or
"Een fiets for mij" or
"Una bicicleta para mi" or
"Satu sepeda untuk saya"

No comments: