Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's day story...

"So, how was married life?" one of our friend ask during our first year of marriage...
"Great... it feels like Valentine's day everyday..."
It was then... now if feels like baby's day everyday...

My ex boy friend (who is now my hubby) used to exchanged cards for Valentine. In addition to a card, he gave a wrapped gift which look more like a longer size box on one of Valentine's day. Thinking it's Valentine's day, so my brain was guessing what's inside a box... it looks like a jewelry box... or may be a bracelet or something... I was totally surprise to find out that he gave me.............. an umbrella.

After years of happily married to him, I believe that Valentine's day, birthdays, Mothers day even bad hair day, is actually a celebration of life. No matter what kind of items you give or you get, it's just an expression of love. We're reminded that everyday is a blessing. Everyday is a Valentine's day (or baby day...)
So how was your Valentine's day...

No comments: