Monday, February 4, 2008

Through the eyes of an artist...


I always admire a photographer who could take children pictures. Why? Well, let's see the challenges she or he had to take.

First, the "moving" object. When did you remember a child to follow your instruction? I don't...

Second, the "full of attitude" object. You can not predict how would she do. Will she or he be happy during the session. How to make her happy & capture the perfect moment...

Third,... did I say the perfect moment?
Do you remember the last time when you're holding the camera, look at your baby smiling face and then in that split moment, it's gone.

Fourth... the depth, the value, the story that the picture capture. Anyone, including me, could take hundreds of baby pictures. But I don't think my picture talks as much compare to the one like Sylvia, from Sylvia Laughrin Photography, took one weekend.

She's not only spend the time getting to know the child, she's also very please to work with. I am very happy to get this opportunity working with her and I'm sure, this would be one of the moments we would cherish.

To learn more about her blog, you can visit Sylvia Laughrin Blog


Photographs is copyrighted by Sylvia Laughrin. Used with permission.

No comments: