Monday, September 8, 2008

Weekend in Maine


Last weekend, I had a wedding to attend, in Peaks Island, ME. It was one of the most impressive experience in my life... I met the "W & T" family. They are such a nice, loving, big, cohesive family.... better than the My big fat Greek wedding.

The wedding is on Saturday.
I arrived on Thursday and sailed Portland Schooner enjoying sunset. The weather was perfect. Sunny with a breeze...With a little help from the crew, I had a chance to put up the sail...

We had lobster dinner that day. It's a must when you're in Maine... It was a yummy boiled lobster.

The next day, I enjoyed meeting the family, walking around Peaks Island, ME and meeting new friendly people. Got to do some shopping... so I decided to take the ferry to Downtown Portland and bought maple syrup and some local Maine products.


The wedding is on Saturday... of course, I have to wear the necklace I made. I got compliments from the guests.

In addition to that, I also make a special necklace for the bride, who is my second cousin. It's necklace with both her and the groom's name on it with pearls. It's a new design which I call it a commitment necklace. It's great for those couples who is not quite ready to get engaged or get married but want to show the commitment to each other.

What do you think?

No comments: