Thursday, December 11, 2008

My studio

At night, when the baby is sleeping, I would walk quietly to the basement...

Right there, in the corner of our basement, I sat down, put my optivisor on and 'POOF'... I became a creative owl.

This is a picture of work area. Most of the work happens on this table, including soldering. Under the table, I'll find my tool box filled with heavier tools including hammers. On my left, I will find drawer filled with supplies topped with glass for cutting and picture taking work. On my back, I will find cutting, piercing, filing area. All within my reach. So, I just turn 180 degree for cutting, turn 90 degree for picture taking. I could sit on my chair without moving, doing 3 different activities. Pickling, cleaning happens in the bathroom, to my right.
Of course, a computer in the opposite corner of my basement.

That's where all the magic happen... in the corner of my basement...

Check out my complete picture on Flikcr

No comments: