Friday, December 12, 2008

Hand stamped disc necklace for mothers and in-laws


It is exciting to have a returning customer.

First, it's because I feel he or she has become your friend.
Second, she knows what information I needed, thus a stream lined the process.
Last but not least, I know that I did a good job.

Mrs. L recently ordered a name necklace for her sister in law. She emailed me all the specification she wants for the necklace. She wants shiny finish, domed, with Swarovski crystal color aquamarine, no cross, with the names she wants hand stamped.

Making jewelry is a soothing/relaxing feelings for me. Amazingly, it's one of the activity I look forward to by the end of the day. I took the time to make every piece and I enjoy every process it takes. Best of all, I really like how it turned out. The aquamarine color looks dazzling with the shiny background.

And ooh..... it must be very lucky to be Mrs. L sister in law...

What do you think...?

No comments: