Friday, July 18, 2008

Traverse City


We stopped by Traverse City during Cherry Festival. Lucky for us, they have air show on that day. We never been to Traverse City, so we just follow the crowd, park our car and unload our blue blanket.

We found a nice spot, under the shadow. We sat in that spot about 3 hours that we have to keep moving to follow the shade.

There are some food tents where we decided to buy our lunch there and back to our spot to watch the show. We bought buffalo burger, gyros, fried rice and hot dog. And of course root beer float.


After waiting for the Blue Angels for 3 hours, I decided I want to go to the art and craft fair. As I was heading the fair, I heard the thundering noise of the plane. With a baby in the stroller and a back pack, I have some difficulties grabbing my camera.

I was able to shot the Blue Angels,... The plane flew so fast, that when you hear the plane, it actually already passed you. So when I got the shot, I was so happy...

The next day, we're going to spend the day at Grand Rapids, MI.

No comments: