Friday, July 25, 2008

A session with Sylvia Laughrin

When the first time I saw this picture, I thought it was a postcard. It looks like out of this world, especially with the sun rays peeking out the clouds.

It's actually us,... and the picture was taken by Sylvia Laughrin Photograpy.

We had a photo session with her at the Retzer Nature Center. She spent about 2 hours with us. She took pictures, give some suggestions, asked us to tell a secret between us so we looks so naturally interactive with each other, played with the kids... in short, we had a great time.

I didn't know what to expect. I've seen pictures I took... so I was hoping it will turn out a bit better than mine. Her pictures turned out to be amazing... Wouldn't you agree?

PS: This picture is one of my favorites. Sylvia gave permission to use her pictures on my blog. Thank you...!

No comments: