Saturday, January 19, 2008

Custom Hand Stamped Round Sterling Silver Necklace


I met this very nice lady at Brookfield Market and More last Summer. She was inquiring on my personalized necklace, whether I would do a custom order for her. After few emails, she decided to order one for her mom surprise birthday gift. Since I won't be at the Brookfield Market and More before her mom's birthday, we decided to meet at V.Richards.

The minute I parked my car, I saw another car pulled over next to mine. I saw a lady with a cute hat, having a great conversation with the person who sits in the passenger seat. I stepped out the car and met them. It's Georgia and her mom! They really impressed me. They are the most fun, loving mother and daughter I've ever met. I had the best conversation with them. Then, she let her mom went to V.Richards so she won't find out about her surprise gift. I made her a round sterling silver disc with custom hand stamped names and birthstone.
She's very thrilled. She even left me a message about her mom who really loves the necklace in my voice mail! Thank you so much Georgia. I'm glad she liked it.
I wish I could meet them again... just to have a nice chat. Hey...I still have her email...

No comments: