Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Valentine's day gift idea for moms: Reminder bracelet.


Who is she? She is of the most important factor in my designs. She is the inspiration for the reminder bracelet.
Around this time last year, in the cold Wisconsin weather, she was born with Jaundice. I have go wake up every 2 hours to breastfeed her... For the next few weeks, "sleep deprive" was my middle name. When hubby asked me, "When was the last time you fed the baby...." I was speechless. I couldn't remember a thing... I need to innovate a tool to remind me.
We created a reminder bracelet.

Here's how it works.

The bracelet is like a clock on your wrist. There are pointer beads (to point 12,3,6,9), hour beads and minute beads with 15 minutes increments. In this picture, four cube beads at the beginning of the bracelet represents 12, 1 bead represents 3, 2 beads represent 6, 3 beads represent 9. You can move the time marker or the charm accordingly. The charm could represent anything you want.
Because there's no numbers on the bracelet, you can wear it as a designer bracelet, while you are keeping track of something. I wore mine beyond nursing, just because it's beautiful. Great gift for moms or grands.

To learn more about how to use this bracelet as a breastfeeding reminder bracelet, please visit
"Nursing Bracelet How To" or you can visit my homepage, http://www.bigib.com and click on Nursing Bracelet for more bracelets...

No comments: