Monday, January 21, 2008

Valentine's day pampering gifts idea

It's snowing now... may be 4-6 inch. Tomorrow morning, I have to wake up and shovel the snow... Hmm don't you think it would be nice if I could snuggle up and pamper myself... ?

Talking about pampering, I met Jussara through Etsy, owner and creator of Spa Therapy Works.
She has been making her own skin products for over 16 years. "Having a massage therapist/esthetician as a mom, the desire to work creating products to pamper, relax, and rejuvenate for an at-home spa just came naturally, and so Spa Therapy Works was born" she said. To guarantee the freshness of the ingredients, she only work in small bathes. "Only pure essential oils (most of them are organic) and high quality fragrance oils are added to my products. Organic dried herbs, clays and spices are used to add color and exfoliation".

Here's one of the product I found that surely will pamper your Valentine.

To learn more about her spa products, you can visit http://spatherapy.etsy.com


No comments: