Friday, January 14, 2011

Opening reception at The Best in Contemporary Craft



"How was the reception...", my friend Diane asked.
"It was great...!" It was my first time going there and everything is a new experience.

I got to see beautiful pieces made by fellow artists. Each has it's own characters and detail. You will be wowed with some of the piece intricate details.

I got to meet my old friends from MATC, Jon Hughett and Shelly Culea. Of course, not too miss Mary, Kimberly and Mark Huber.

I got to meet new friends, Barb Chappell and Sister Rosemarita Huebner, ssnd.
And, I got to explore the museum.

Few of my favorites including the living room size doll house, robo girl, the hidden face in a painting, pewter teapot... and some more I can't recall. Did I say a few?

It's amazing to see so many collections done by Wisconsin artists. I'm glad that somewhat I contribute a little in Wisconsin Art.


No comments: