Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Salvation bracelet inspired Rosary bracelet

One of a kind design...rosary bracelet inspired by Salvation bracelet.

Salvation bracelet is made of 6 colors to represent Christian journey. Black represents our sins, red represents Jesus blood, white represents the cleaning of sins, green represents eternal life in heaven, blue represents Holy Spirit within us and gold represents heaven.

Using those colors, I designed this Rosary bracelet. This bracelet is very special to me. My elementary school friend found me on the website and ordered the bracelet. Her request ... is to be as creative as I can. Me? Creative? Yes...! She's made my day...!

I swung by the bead store and started looking for interesting beads. I found colorful glass beads with many different textures and shape... just like I wanted.

I use wire wrap method to connect the beads. The colored beads is connected with wire loop. The white beads is connected with wrap loop which also gives the detail for the beads. Bali spacers and twisted closed rings also added to jazz up this bracelet.

I really like how it turned out. It's out of ordinary, it's different, it's special...!
Similar bracelet is available on my Etsy store. Great for mothers' day gift...

Wouldn't you agree?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Conny made the bracelet for me, it's very beautiful and well made, I like the little rings she put over the chain, it gave a nice touch. I like it very much. Thank you Conny.