Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Brookfield Market and More

The weather forecast for a sunny day, high 76. What a gorgeous day to be outside.
Better of, being at Brookfield Market and More which happens once a month.


I started the day with a fresh baked chocolate muffin.
I have been doing this for about 3 years. My schedule depends on the family. As most of you probably know, we have a 19 months old. So, I'm focusing more on my online store rather than going out to the art fairs as I have haul the baby. This year, I plan to do 2 more shows.
Other than jewelry, I also sell "Bookmark in a card". Here's a picture of my bookmarks on a display while someone was admiring my jewelry

I'm not sure how many vendors on that day. I'm pretty sure, at least 40 vendors. It's a great place for people to buy craft and art items in addition to buying fresh produce. As for the vendor, it's also a great day to promote their business.

No comments: