Friday, March 14, 2008

Thank God For What You Have...

It's Friday...
TGIF... but today, I want to add something, TGFWYH.

I recently saw a picture by Kevin Carter, a Pulitzer winner.
It's a picture of Sudanese child stalked by a Vulture. The picture broke my heart.
I can't show the picture in my blog as it will break my heart again, but I'm going to give the link

I was born and raised in third developed country. I could imagine how it feels to be hungry and no food around. I was exposed to similar experience before.
Sometimes, we compare ourself with the Jones. We would like to have a bigger house, a boat, new car... but then, there are someone who doesn't have anything at all.

Tonight, before you go to bed, please pray for those who doesn't have a bed to sleep on, who doesn't have a roof on their head, who doesn't have food in their tummy. There are millions of people like this. If you can read this blog, you are among the lucky ones.

Not only TGIF, but TGFWYH Thank God For What You Have.

No comments: