Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spa experience at home...


The package I have been waiting for has arrived today...
I ripped the envelope and my nose starts to "devour" the coffee smell that comes out of the package... ahhh the aroma of mocha...my favorite. I got death by chocolate lip balm and espresso mocha for myself and the pure goat milk and honey for the baby.
This night, after a long day working, I looked and smelled the soap again... I was having hard time deciding if I should take shower with it or.... eat it? Smells just like mocha drinks...
Well... I decided to take shower... It was very creamy mocha smell soap. It made me fell like in a milky bath... aaahhh.
Thank you Jus, for the experience. Great experience for moms who needs a break...

1 comment:

Sugarloaf said...

Hi Conny,

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the soaps and your mocha-in-the-shower. :o)