Monday, April 19, 2010

Asian Noodle House Hoffman Estate Illinois

I don't talks about food too often... but when I do, the food is something that give a long last impression... a.k.a good...

We had lunch at Asian Noodle House. Someone told me about the off the menu item. Few of those mentioned including Laksa, Cendol, Roti Chanai, Nasi Lemak... (ask the waitress/waiter)

Laksa, a noodle with hot curry soup with tofu, egg and chicken. It's really spicy hot. If you like spicy food and adventurous, you should try this. It has a long lasting heat in your body...

I also ordered Cendol, a coconut milk drink with green tapioca. Hainan Chicken is good too. It comes with ginger scallion sauce that is so yummy.

I was told Nasi Lemak is good, but I didn't order as too much for lunch.

The price is very reasonable, the service was fast. There is a huge decor on the wall depicting people grow rice in Asia and the room was bright. The food... is good...

And sure, I would like to come back for more...

No comments: