Friday, January 2, 2009

Why do I like shopping at Etsy?


In the last couple months, I have been shopping at Etsy and I love it.
Why?
1. It's made in the US. With current economy situation, I feel better spending money in the US to help get the economy going.
2 .Custom order. It's unique, one of a kind and no one has something exactly like mine. I recently order a felted hat. I found Corina who made beautiful felted hat. I couldn't find the color I like. So, I emailed her. She could make the hat according to my specs.
3. Can visualized how it's happening. She updates me with the yarn ordering, the yarn finally arrives, then she's doing the knitting. I could visualize it while it's happening.
4. Make new friends. Now I have friends who felted, knitted, sew, ... what a great way to make new friends....
Wouldn't you agree?

No comments: