Friday, June 20, 2008

St. Anthony's Camp Covenant

Summer starts,... which means very soon I will hear "Mom... I'm bored... "
This year, I try to be creative, productive & good learning experience. I signed her up for few camps.

So far, we survived the first week of Summer. I signed my daughter up at St. Anthony Camp Covenant where I volunteered for recreation team. Rec team are responsible for activities ties in with the theme and suitable from PreK-4. I spent most of the time outside.

I'm glad that she had fun and enjoy the program. She love the song and keep singing it which now stuck in my ear...
Thanks Julio...

"Father Abraham, has many son. Many son has Father Abraham..."
"I am one of them, and so are you..."
"So let's do a little praise, left hand..., right hand..., left foot...., right foot...., chin up...., turn around....., sit down."

No comments: