Wednesday, June 4, 2008

How to be healthy and have fun...

I got distracted... The weather is getting nicer and I tend to go out more often...

With a baby at home to take care, I have to choose places to go and fit with her needs. Well... since I got a new bike ( I know... I mentioned this million times), high gas price ( $ 4.05 the last time I filled the gas) and knowing that I have to walk 10,000 steps a day, I opted to ride the bike instead of the car.

At least once a week (I aim for two), I would ride total of 6 miles, go to the park and back. The going to the park route is down the hill, while going back home is a torture.

The first time I rode, it took me sore legs and buns and 30 minutes going back. The second time, I didn't have the sore legs or buns, but still closer to 30 minutes. I don't know how long it take for the third time... but it felt so much faster...

I might not be able to wear "tiny winy yellow polka dot bikini" this summer, I feel a lot healthier and happier. I'm sure if I keep doing this, I would shed some layers and get the nice dress for my cousin's wedding...

Hm... wouldn't that be a sexy summer time

No comments: