Saturday, April 23, 2016

Tekdry saved my day...

I don't usually do this, but this is so magnificent and I need to share it... My daughter, a 9th grader, was going to PRA Sound of Music play today. I wasn't home so she was getting ready to put her stage make up on by herself. She is a novice and she ended up messing her eye make up. She was looking for an eye make up remover, opened the lid and accidentally knocked it over. The eye make up remover was all over her phone, all the way in the phone. She wiped her phone dry but when she swiped the phone to answer a call, it didn't work. She called my cell from our home phone, panic... I am at the other end thinking that "Oh no, I am going to spend some $$ to buy a new phone..." I can swear the higher power is watching over me. Mirela, our neighbor, Tekdry owner, was planning on taking her to PRA. And when my daughter told her that she couldn't answer her call because the phone didn't work, she said she is going to try to help. Later today, I got a text from my daughter's phone. " Hello Conny, her touch screen is working again..:)" It's from Mirela...! She saved my daughter's phone...! She saved the $$ that I think I need to spend to get a new phone... When I picked up my daughter from her play later today, she was really worry. As I handed her phone, she looked at it... not sure what to do...touch screen... and it works..... She had a relieve face and said " Thank you, Mrs. Cookson..." I really truly want to thank Mirela and Adam Cookson for his ingenious tool to "revive" dead cell phones from drowning... I highly recommend their service to save your phone from water. Mirela and Adam, from the bottom of my heart... thank you so much...

No comments: