Friday, September 7, 2012

Store sample sale after Labor day


Store sample sale this weekend. Pod sterling silver pendant regularly $42 each, now is $25 each. It's a casting piece. How did I made it... well... I took a real "pod" from a tree and carefully cut it to the piece I like. Then I covered it with wax and put in an investment, ready for casting. Hot sterling silver the poured in to the investment cavity and voila... It comes with adjustable black cord.

Seed bracelet is made from natural dried seed and strung on a stretch band. Coconut shell bracelet is made from Indonesia coconut shell, strung on leather cord. Regularly $20, now is $10 each.

Sterling circle pendant with 3 pearls. It reminded me of a bird nest. Regularly $45, now $28 each. 

First come first serve. 

Please email me conny(at)bigib(dot)com

No comments: