Monday, November 23, 2009

Ellison Bay Pottery at MPTV Holiday Art Fair


Perhaps, one of the "perks" of going to shows is meeting old friends and making new one.

I met John and Diane from Ellison Bay Pottery last weekend. They came in later than us. John greeted us as we were busy designing our booth. Of course, I had to meet Diane who was talking on the phone, sharing her recipe with her daughter.

During the show, we talked about art, parenting and "stuff". Diane showed me her millefiori necklace and some new pottery pieces she made. I showed her my new paper and constellation jewelry. And then, we talked about Door County. She has always been our resources for the "deep secret" of Door County... Not really a secret... We talked about "Feed the Fish" movie that took place in Door County. She told me how the community chip in with the making of the movie... And of course we have to talk about the shipwrecks in Door County...

We have to pack up and say good bye... But still glad that blog and twitter will keep us update.
Will look forward to seeing you again next year...