Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Family at Old World Wisconsin


If you happen to be at Old World Wisconsin at around this week, checkout a new bird family at the Crossroads Village. They live inside a pole, in front of the black smith building.

Not sure what kind of bird is it. Mama bird wasn't very happy as there were so many kids peeking out... and so did I...

I managed to take a close up picture. I think the total is about 5 baby birds...only 2 birds was peeking out when I took the picture.

I really like this picture... I thought it's worth blogging...
Have fun...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi from Old World Wisconsin! Our newest family is a nest of black-capped chickadees. They join historic breeds of chickens, sheep, pigs, horses and oxen on site. Oops--forgot our new observation beehive--which is scheduled to be re-installed in time for our Old World Fourth of July celebration next weekend. We're abuzz with activity!

Thanks for visiting!

Lisa McGovern