Saturday, May 23, 2009

Claim Jumper Brookfield, Wisconsin



To celebrate our anniversary, we decided to eat out at Claim Jumper in Brookfield.
We made on line reservation and arrived about 10 minutes earlier.

Tim was our server. I ordered Shrimp with Japanese Panko while hubby ordered Whiskey Chicken. My daughter ordered mac'n'cheese... We were surprise to learned that they offer complimentary kids menu which consist of turkey, cheese, mandarin orange and apple sauce. Those are my baby's favorite. So, we ordered that for the baby.


The food were excellent. We both like what we ordered. Whiskey chicken was very tasty. The shrimp was crunchy. I'm not too crazy with the Asian coleslaw that came with the shrimp. My daughter almost finished her mac'n'cheese while the baby ate only the turkey, couple bites of cheese, couple oranges and a spoonful apple sauce.

The server was very knowledgeable and friendly. I have to say that I give a high point for being kids friendly restaurant by offering the kids complimentary menu.

Yes, I'd come back for more...

No comments: