Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Goblet that makes you feel like a royalty...

I've never thought how wonderful it feels to get a goblet from Ellison Bay Pottery.

You don't have to drink wine from it. No one knows what inside. I use it to drink sparkling juice, milk (with cookie), tea, water, juice... and I feel like a royalty.

It's a beautiful piece to look at and yet it's more functional than regular glass goblet.
Best, it's microwave able. Because it's made of clay, it could withstand heat.

EBP makes not only goblets, mugs and vases. They also make lamps, baskets, casserole bowl, plates and other functional items.

To learn more about EBP, you can visit their website, http://www.ellisonbaypottery.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Conny, we agree, of course. I would like to add that wearing your necklace makes me feel elegant. Thanks for your work.