Sunday, January 20, 2008

Packers VS Giants Game today...!

It's -3F this morning and about just -18F wind chill. It's bitterly cold where I could feel my face is cracking and my ear is freezing. The good thing is, today is Packers VS Giant game at Green Bay. So, I have an excuse to stay inside, cuddle in front of our TV.

Which reminds me about my trip to Door County, which is just a hour or so from Green bay, last December. We stayed at Sister Bay (Scandinavian Lodge) where we met John and Kathy from Joe Jo's Pizza, John and Diane from Ellison Bay Pottery, Claire from White Gull Inn and John Mayberry for a sleigh ride from Lautenbach's Orchard in Fish Creek.
We were there with 2 kids. We did some activity at Hands On Pottery, which is great activities with children. Other than meeting new friends, we enjoy the quietness of Door County and great views.

I will tell you more about John Dietrich and Diane McNeil next time. In the mean time, enjoy the picture I took in snowy Door County and keep warm...

No comments: