Saturday, January 19, 2008

Pearl First Communion Bracelet Custom Name

Few people already ask me about First Communion or Baptism Bracelets. It has been one of popular items I made especially during March-May.

It's made of fresh water pearls, sterling silver spacers, findings, strung on 49 strand nylon coated steel wire. You could also put a custom name, custom birthstone or just a plain bracelet with cross charm. The sizes would range from 5"-6.5". What is so special with my design that I always use extender and lobster clasp, which would add security and flexibility of the size. To learn more, you can contact me or visit my website at http://www.bigib.com. Free first class shipping in the US when you order online. Locally, you can find my bracelets at Whimsikidz - Elm Grove.

2 comments:

Livy said...

Welcome to blogging! I found your through the Etsy forums!
-Livy

bigib said...

thank you.. I'm still learning my way around :)